2.SVBC
3.NTV
4.STUDIO N
5.HMTV
6.MAHAA TV
7.LOCAL TV
8.BHAKTI TV
9.ZEE 24 gantalu
these channels has to be added ,if not all atleast they should add half of the above said and many more channels are coming for telugu viewers in near future like star telugu etc..so sun direct should concentrate on these telugu channels otherwise they wont reach the hearts of telugu people.....

list of new telugu news channels include:
1.I NEWS( Became popular telugu news channel)
2.MAHAA TV
3.HMTV
4.ZEE 24 Gantalu
5.STUDIO N
these are the new telugu news channels and sundirect has to add these channels or else sundirect has to keep an addon topup like say TELUGU NEWS channels top up and include them and do justice to the telugu news channels lovers.

maa music[BEST music channel in telugu]
samskruthi
N Tv
Tv 5
Tv 1

there are 37 Telugu channels available in Telugu and sun direct is not even providing 15 channels in Telugu.
this is not at all fare.
and a move must be made to bring these channels on sun direct .
as i know in 37 half of the channels are free of cost [FTA]
so sun direct can easily provide them!

so,please sun direct, know the needs of costumer!

i totally agree with u frontec.bt a small correction regarding samskruthi channel.The tv9 group has stopped broadcasting that channel.we all loved to watch samskruthi channel but i dont know why that channel is dropped by tv9 group:@ and YA OUR TELUGU VIEWERS SHOULD START A MOVEMENT AGAINST ALL DTH OPERATORS TO ADD ALL (IF NOT MAJORITY)OF TELUGU CHANNELS.

As of now we need to live with dese channels, Znews channel is advertizing that, it is available on SD, but not included in SD as of now. Guess it wud take a lot of time for new channels. As SD is concentrating on pan India presence now. They are planning for more english channels..

Dear friends,they will not add new channels, let us pray that they dont remove the exisiting channels and keep only sun networks channel, they are very cleaver, they market with good channelsl, when they got customer base, they reomve , channels. useless network

Ok.. but one thing.. why do you need to different News Channels.. as for as i know News channels in south does not provide any active content...the repeated news and old style programs and anchoring..Sun direct has enough regional channels... may be something like Maa Music and few popular channels might have missed...but as said in the previous post..lets pray they will not remove the existing channels...I was missing Bhakti TV on SD.... Good channels.. seems it is not available with any of the DTH now...As a Tata Sky user.. now am suffering with the channels which sun direct provides....

A TV, Vanitha TV, Sitara TV are missing in the lists above. TV1 was Samskrithi once! Samskrithi is no longer aired!! I could see Zee 24 Ghantalu on channel 900 (Only listing) but shows it as scrambled!!! Whether I watch all channels or not, I need to receive them. My neighbour receives them on cable, and makes it a point to tease me stating that "did you see that particular program on such n such channel?, It was great. Sorry, you do not receive that I suppose!". Atleast to avoid such insults we need to receive all the channels the cable wallah gives! Why can't the DTH guys & BGL TV understand this!

Hey.. you ask him the price and clarity you are getting is same as he gets.. it is definitely not....Irrespective of you watch or do not watch, if you want to receive the channels.. then switch over to cable again.. DTH came to industry to remove the unwanted channels which viewers do not want to see with the digital clarity..Your assumption is wrong... he may be insulting the fact that he does not have DTH and you got one...more over you know that Cable tv is having many issues like signal loss., service etc... Now you are hassle free with those factors and enjoying the channels which you want...Do not feel that you are missing something.. The only looser is your neighbor.

Hey.. you ask him the price and clarity you are getting is same as he gets.. it is definitely not....

Irrespective of you watch or do not watch, if you want to receive the channels.. then switch over to cable again.. DTH came to industry to remove the unwanted channels which viewers do not want to see with the digital clarity..

Your assumption is wrong... he may be insulting the fact that he does not have DTH and you got one...more over you know that Cable tv is having many issues like signal loss., service etc...

Now you are hassle free with those factors and enjoying the channels which you want...Do not feel that you are missing something.. The only looser is your neighbor.
Good one! :P You have enlightened me !!! Ha, Ha, Ha!

Back