Ten Action: Will we miss the Champions League?

Just called CC and filed a request for Ten Action + : work order 1-9215832372
Don't just stop at an oral conversation. Make sure you get it on record by asking for work order number.
I sent them a stinker on the query...Dont know how far they will react to it...but enough is enough with these guys....Every football fan should send out their displeasure with regard to the channel.....keep it flowing guys...we need to send them queries after queries every day till they get the message....

Not only Ten action has CL and europa league coverage but they now seems to have first choice games like arse vs barca. Wake up Tata Sky. all other dth has it, so why can't we?

^ Yeah its actually worse than last year when Ten Sports had first choice games. Seems like Zee has purposefully switched these games to Ten Action since Tata Sky does not have it :@

why dont you guyz stream online i watched arsenal vs barca online

Not everyone is blessed with unlimited connections with good download speeds :)

why dont you guyz stream online i watched arsenal vs barca online

can you please provide a link to see it live streaming ?

hey same here missing big cl games ,now its high time i would rather switch to local cable . agreed with few of comments sayin if not for cricket they wont take it on a serious note.and guys here we are just handful of guyz sharing our displeasure dont u think we should make it large and spread the word ,create a hate page on FB so we get more peeps and evn Tata Sky would recognise our strength.what say guyz???

Hi There,
I am new on here. I was hoping someone could help me is there anyone on here with the TEN Action channel on either Tata Sky or one of the other tv operators with either a tata sky+ box or other video recorder? If so I was wondering if they could help me out and record the blackburn rovers tv programme on there every friday this week they are showing the East Lancs derby vs Burnley on Friday at 9pm. I would be eternally grateful if anyone can help me out and I would make it well worth their while.
Thanks in advance
Savio

Back