Ten cricket and India Cricket added in Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter pramitr1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 200
  • Views Views 75,160
yes its seems so.. please suggest me a site for live web streaming of the match .. :)

Guys, what had i said even when nothing was going our way??The wicket is DEAD FLAT PLACID........If there is something better than No. 1 Team, then even that team would have struggled on Day 1......Had we got an opportunity to bowl first, i bet we would have been into batting on Day 1 itself - thats the Firepower this No. 1 team has!!As far as current match situation - we can lose in 2 cases only -1) Either Rain livens up this dead wicket again....Or2) The batsmen GIVE away their wicket by the sheer pressure of 484 runs.Else the players will make records - the biggest 1 - 50th Test Ton for Sachin!!

It was worth subscribing to Ten Cricket just for this moment. Thank you Sachin for all the joy that you have given us over all these years. But we are still hungry for more!!!Now 4 centuries away from 100 international centuries. 50 test + 46 ODI = 96

Yep!! Worth taking the channel!!Got to watch history being made - i was really lucky that d2h started this channel just yesterday night by 10:30 or so!!

Yeah.Inspite of India heading towards a loss, it was mesmerizing to see Sachin score his 50th 100 and never giving up the fight.Salute to him. :DI hope 5th day is washed out by rain & match ends in a draw.

Back