Ten Sports bag telecast right for Pakistan Cricket

there are 2 types of 20-20, one is IPL run by BCCI which will never come on zee sports. and 2nd is ICL run by zee group, which will never come on any channels except owned by zee (unless some kind of deal is made)

oh, thanks for ur info. :dance::dance::dance:

ICL cannot smell success with the Players they have ... As far as I am concerned, only Lahore Badshahs have super players...

Yesterday ICL India beat ICL pakistan team:happy:

pak board have must call his experience player who is now the part of ICL otherwise team is going underway of zimbabwe..

I am sure the top ranking players will be joining the ICL rather than joining PCB............i think TRP will be high for ICL in Pak than the pak vs WI match..........

The Pakistan Cricket Board has banned former captains Mohd Yousuf and Younus Khan for life, besides imposing a 1-year ban on Shoaib Malik in the wake of the team's disastrous tour of Australia.

Yeah. What a harsh move!

Another pitiable step taken by Pakistan cricket. How will banning two of their best players for life make things any better?

Also a lifetime Ban will cause a stoppage of their career and future prospect for displaying their performance which they could still perform in the upcoming matches :(

Back