Ten Sports hits jackpot

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,456
So beside NEO,TENSPORTS will also telecast the PAK/IND series.

No.
Neo for Pakistan in India.
Ten Sports for India in Pakistan.

Its Sony Max.
:wall:

but the schedule for Ten sports shows the matches between SA and NZ from nov...so it is on Ten sports and not on Max.even though all of them are from 1 bouquet.

No.
Neo for Pakistan in India.
Ten Sports for India in Pakistan.

I think you have confused everyone :hysterical:

Neo sports will telecast in India for Indian viewers..

Ten sports Pakistan will provide it in Pakistan... there is a channel called Ten sports Pakistan and also ten sports Middle East so these channels will telecast it along with Zee sports USA.:thumbsup:

I think max they can get telecast rights for Bangladesh also... coz they can get in:
- India as they are blacklisted
- Australia and New Zealand have Channel 9
- England has Sky Sports.

Which means they have acquired rights for "rest of the world" ;)

Australia has Channel 9 as production.. but it will be provided in india by ESPN STAR

Newzealand has Sky sports 4, and it has now given the rights to sony max in india.

England production is done by sky sports and the feed will be given to Espnstar.

Bangladesh rights are with Neo sports.

jjvj said:
but the schedule for Ten sports shows the matches between SA and NZ from nov...so it is on Ten sports and not on Max.even though all of them are from 1 bouquet.

Please read my post and the previous posts carefully.

its embarrassing to see these matches are watched in india more then people from south africa,zimbabwe etc. People in india have too much in their hands to waste...i bet there are lots of people who are interested in zimbabwe vs bangladesh test matches etc. how sad is that?

the NZ-Sa series is going to played in SA and NOT in NZ so it will be on tensports...

So ESPNSTAR lose the rights in NZ and SA.What a pity?...

After the beating we got in our last tour of SA(4-0 whitewash) ..they must surely thought twice about investing in there...

and matches in NZ mostly start at 2-3 AM (IST) in the morning so there is very less scope of getting good TRPs and hence sponsers..so must given it away..

But they still have the rights for the ENG & AUS tours and also the global ICC rights...:yahoo:

DD has got rights for INDIA PAKISTAN Tour(Both One day and Test) :yahoo::yahoo: i saw this news in Dinakaran Newspaper (Tamil daily)

Back