Thank You For DATA FOX..

• Thread starter Thread starter ajsmart
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,512

ajsmart

ISP
MTNL 849 NU synced@256kbps/2mbps
Any one who wants to thank the Makers of DATA Fox can send in their posts here...Thank u brian, infernal proteus and all others who have contributed towards DATA FOX.Its a very good add-on u hv made and works fine for MTNL mumbai as well !! keep up the good work guys...thank you very much!!:thumbsup:

yeah, very nice piece of software...but the last time i checked, it's not working for MTNL Delhi...any idea why, Brian?

Wow, a fan thread! thanks AJ! The others who have helped directly are Apoorv, Arnav, Gavnit, Netfrek and Seshu (always helping out users on the DataFox thread). Sushubh of course, without whose forum nobody would know about any DataFox :P
BTW, Brian = infernalproteus ;)

coolbuddy,
I released version 1.0 privately last week (by privately I mean it's not announced on the DataFox site or patched into the update site yet - it's got a few minor bugs I need to fix this weekend). If you download that version, Delhi works - they changed the address of the stats page, thus nixing the older version. Check out the stick DataFox thread in the MTNL forum for details or the Wiki here: http://wiki.broadbandforum.co/index.php?title=Datafox_for_BSNL_DataOne_and_MTNL_Triband

DataFox website: DataFox - A DataOne & TriBand bandwidth usage monitor
DataFox microblog: Jaiku | Jaikus on channel #DataFox

As always, any feedback appreciated.
Enjoy!
Brian.

Thank you to the makers of Data Fox!!!! I know version 1.0 is not complete yet, but just wanted to ask if "show records" function works? I get a Sun-Java error with a 404. I checked the mtnl site, it wasnt down when I tried. Thanks a bunch though!!!

There is a bug in show records for MTNL Bombay - will be fixed in an update this weekend. Stay tuned and thanks for asking.

Brian.

Wow, a fan thread! thanks AJ! The others who have helped directly are Apoorv, Arnav, Gavnit, Netfrek and Seshu (always helping out users on the DataFox thread). Sushubh of course, without whose forum nobody would know about any DataFox :P
BTW, Brian = infernalproteus ;)

coolbuddy,
I released version 1.0 privately last week (by privately I mean it's not announced on the DataFox site or patched into the update site yet - it's got a few minor bugs I need to fix this weekend). If you download that version, Delhi works - they changed the address of the stats page, thus nixing the older version. Check out the stick DataFox thread in the MTNL forum for details or the Wiki here: http://wiki.broadbandforum.co/index.php?title=Datafox_for_BSNL_DataOne_and_MTNL_Triband

DataFox website: DataFox - A DataOne & TriBand bandwidth usage monitor
DataFox microblog: Jaiku | Jaikus on channel #DataFox

As always, any feedback appreciated.
Enjoy!
Brian.

Apoorv, Arnav, Gavnit, Netfrek and Seshu,Sushubh thanks guys...:thumbsup:

Hey, I wrote DataFox; sorting in alphabetical order is a piece of cake for the likes of me. Yes. I am. Awesome. :whistle:On a serious note, alphabetical order always wins! Thanks :D

Back