Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
6xTKJsZ.webp

Last edited:
So I guess Batman won the war :D He gets an independent movie. There is no clue when we would get another Superman flick. DC is working super hard to kill the Super brand. Supergirl TV show is a piece of turd. And they have made a mess of Superman in the movies.

Ben Affleck Will Not Direct ‘The Batman’ (EXCLUSIVE)

“There are certain characters who hold a special place in the hearts of millions,” Affleck said in a statement. “Performing this role demands focus, passion and the very best performance I can give. It has become clear that I cannot do both jobs to the level they require. Together with the studio, I have decided to find a partner in a director who will collaborate with me on this massive film. I am still in this, and we are making it, but we are currently looking for a director. I remain extremely committed to this project, and look forward to bringing this to life for fans around the world.”

Ben Affleck's Batman Movie May Be Starting Over From Scatch

The new rumor surfaced in Forbes. They’re reporting Matt Reeves (Cloverfield, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) is indeed the frontrunner to take over directing duties vacated by Affleck and, if he does so, it might be with a brand new script.

Reportedly, the current script is by Affleck and DC Films guru Geoff Johns, with a polish by Batman v Superman and Justice League writer Chris Terrio. However, that script “will undergo substantial changes and possible/probably another full rewrite” once a new director takes over, according to the report.

Sigh

'The Batman' Has Found a New Director

Matt Reeves is in early talks to take over directing duties after Ben Affleck stepped down from the role in late January. Affleck will still star in and produce the Warner Bros. movie.

Reeves is currently in post production on War for the Planet of the Apes, which bows this July, but should have no trouble seguing into The Batman prep. The question now is when the film will start production. Filming was initially set to begin in May, but was already expected to be pushed back to give Affleck a break following a busy 2016 that included shoots and press tours for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, The Accountant, and Live by Night. However, given how quickly the studio found a new director, a shoot should still come by the end of 2017.

So will we start again with Thomas & Martha Wayne dying?

Last edited:

Back