• Thread starter Thread starter rocky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 7,624

rocky007

Regular
ISP
dataone (BSNL)
Sometimes we have to deal with so much crap on the TV screen, you know... the channel logo, the Dish TV logo, the Active Bar, and then there's this Card number that keeps flashing every now and then. The channel logo and the Dish TV logo are fine and I'm not complaining about them. But,
I'd like to get rid of the "Active Bar":cry:

Lets We Request All To CC for This Problem
Then They Will Have to Change it
HALLA BOL on CC :@
[email protected]

yeap i hate that bar on my dad's tv.

VC no. also flashes in cable TV on screenDish TV Logo is the smallest and transparent ya active bar should be small eg jus the red dot but it isn't bad like bigtv logo and anyway is only on few channels

Sometimes we have to deal with so much crap on the TV screen, you know... the channel logo, the Dish TV logo, the Active Bar, and then there's this Card number that keeps flashing every now and then. The channel logo and the Dish TV logo are fine and I'm not complaining about them. But, I'd like to get rid of the Active Bar:cry:

Lets We Request All To CC for This Problem
Then They Will Have to Change it
HALLA BOL on CC :@
[email protected]

@ Rocky,

VC No is flashing on all the dth and it is not their on the screen permanently, its just flash on screen and automatically removed from their. and this number is flshing their just for security purpose and to stop piracy of signals.

Also that Active Bar is also not permanently stuck their. Further Channel logo and dishtv logo is always their. Also dishtv logo is watermark logo and small one. Not like bigtv logo which is quite BIG and also not watermak.

@ saurabh_g,You did not read the post of the thread started properly. He is NOT complaining about the Dish TV logo or the ch logo. He is talking about the irratating "Active Bar" on the channels which keeps coming back frequently. In Big TV such active bars just flash once when you tune in to the ch and disappears later, not like Dish TV where the active bar is a big shit.

Hey rock007,pls can u tell me on what are all the channels this active bar is coming.:huh:

The Active Bar generally comes on ch which are included in the Active Services. For Ex : All music chs, some movie chs (both Eng & Hindi), Sports chs, Kids chs, etc !

Back