The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Loved this movie. Not too serious, but pretty slick! Fun watch. Henry Cavill seems to have undone some of his sins as Superman.

Hugh Grant was a nice touch.

@chromaniac

You might enjoy this, if you liked Kingsman.

decent watch. not as fun as Kingsman. but still a pretty solid one time watch. got annoying in parts. absolutely hated the fake russian accent from the actor who was in the megaflop venture the lone ranger. i watched that movie in theater and i cannot ever forgive this guy. the cast was pretty weak overall. but the direction and the humor in parts made up for it.

yup. the first thing i did after coming back was to download the soundtrack. some scenes got quite annoying like when they were arguing about what the girl should be wearing talking about brands and what matches with what and so on. the sarcastic attitude of superman was also not fun after the first 30 minutes or so. russian guy and his psychotic episodes were just annoying. choice of villain was rather stupid. hugh grant had a terribly small role. i hope there is a sequel coz that would give them more scope to expand the scope of the relationship between the four characters. sadly knowing guy ritchie... we might get one movie after 5 years. i have no idea when the next sherlock movie is coming if it is.

right. the other idiotic thing was the lady villain kept on talking on the phone. i mean i know this was based in the 1970s. but she got a nuclear bomb made in her factory... she should have known that her position on the boat could be tracked through the phone or wireless! anyways... it was a fun few minutes with hugh grant in the picture. he never disappoints.

meanwhile saw the trailer of black mass in the theater... i would probably skip that movie because of benedict cumberbatch. lol.

Back