The Offtopic Thread (Archive 1)

• Thread starter Thread starter vikikivi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9,999
  • Views Views 1,336,283
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Height of Laziness

well guys i think u don't really know who sikhs really are. full of misconceptions and more misconceptions. it's just like how australians and americans make fun of indians. don't u agree? it's just the kind of misconceptions that the whites have. they think that we indians "go to school on elephants, our fathers are snake charmers, we live in slums" and the like. and then we expect non discrimination and secularity? then we feel bad as we too are indians...isn't it? ok tell me why did we feel bad when shilpa shetty got racist comments on big brother? i'll tell u .... coz she was abused of her nationality. and now here we are in our country making all kinds of racist comments pertaining to bhaiyas, sardars, chingis, nepalis, baniyas, ingarh-pingarh(well that's what north indians call south indians, no harm meant just the truth)and a hell lot more. we spare no one. and then we expect to not to be discriminated and abused racially when we go abroad? DUMBHEADS! so then i think india is secular only in the constitution. no religion teaches us to ridicule anybody and WE HAVE DEFINITELY NOT INHERITED THE RIGHT TO DO SO. Sikhs are bravest and the most fearless men and if u want any proof i shud tell u right here than "they constitute more than 20 percent of the armed and police forces". sikh gurus have selflessly sacrificed their lives for the protection of Hinduism and have preached to stand up and fight for all religions and not their religion alone. this is what is called brotherhood. and what do they get in return..........only disrespect. well all they ask for is some repect and dignity and they really deserve it.at the end of this if u wanna ask if am a sikh well I am and AM PROUD TO BE ONE no matter what the world says.........

i do not want to offend anyone but i am specifically careful while driving when i am around sardar jee uncles on scooters (which lack any rear view mirrors most of the time) and cars. :whistle:add to that pulsar drivers...

well guys i think u don't really know who sikhs really are. full of misconceptions and more misconceptions. it's just like how australians and americans make fun of indians. don't u agree? it's just the kind of misconceptions that the whites have. they think that we indians "go to school on elephants, our fathers are snake charmers, we live in slums" and the like. and then we expect non discrimination and secularity? then we feel bad as we too are indians...isn't it? ok tell me why did we feel bad when shilpa shetty got racist comments on big brother? i'll tell u .... coz she was abused of her nationality. and now here we are in our country making all kinds of racist comments pertaining to bhaiyas, sardars, chingis, nepalis, baniyas, ingarh-pingarh(well that's what north indians call south indians, no harm meant just the truth)and a hell lot more. we spare no one. and then we expect to not to be discriminated and abused racially when we go abroad? DUMBHEADS! so then i think india is secular only in the constitution. no religion teaches us to ridicule anybody and WE HAVE DEFINITELY NOT INHERITED THE RIGHT TO DO SO.
Sikhs are bravest and the most fearless men and if u want any proof i shud tell u right here than "they constitute more than 20 percent of the armed and police forces". sikh gurus have selflessly sacrificed their lives for the protection of Hinduism and have preached to stand up and fight for all religions and not their religion alone. this is what is called brotherhood. and what do they get in return..........only disrespect. well all they ask for is some repect and dignity and they really deserve it.
at the end of this if u wanna ask if am a sikh well I am and AM PROUD TO BE ONE no matter what the world says.........

I agree with u man 100% coz I am one too.

i do not want to offend anyone but i am specifically careful while driving when i am around sardar jee uncles on scooters (which lack any rear view mirrors most of the time) and cars.

add to that pulsar drivers...

Why? Are they gonna eat u?

hmm... the uncles on the scooter tend to avoid driving in a straight line. as you try to approach to overtake them, they would come closer to your car. by the time you are about to start overtaking them, they would be on your path. leading you to practically break hard to prevent an accident.things are similar with cars... have had several bad incidences... i consider them an equivalent threat to women drivers.

U made this observation bcoz u have been able to differentiate them coz they look different.I regualrly see many non Sikh people make mistakes on roads, driving weirdly , etc.....but i dont cateogrise them as Hindus or Muslims.......This is the problem with u people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back