The Silent Indian National Anthem

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,463
I love it...

OT: did anyone notice new TELEPHONE logo next to youtube, it states.. ask president obama a question.

yeah. Obama had the State of the Union 2011 Speech out yesterday and he is scheduled to answer selected questions put forward by folks on YouTube and other channels which would broadcast on YouTube itself.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

State of the Union 2011 | The White House

god when would we have similar government websites and initiatives from our so called leaders.

Very nice :)

god when would we have similar government websites and initiatives from our so called leaders.
Umm, Obama credits his web presence as helping him win the election, too bad it won't work next time around.

We're getting there slowly. I was thinking maybe when more ppl are connected to the web, we have what ? 50 million web users now and only 5-10 million with home connecitons.

but then i figure those govt web servers would collapse with the all the extra load :(

oh ok.. btw just watched the video...very good one.

Excellent orchestration. A sensible adaptation compared to the filth generated in today's date

Back