The War Is On...

Nothing good as of now, i only see things getting from bad to worse, earlier i could get all channels in TS & Dish tv in Rs 300, now for the same one has to end up paying over Rs 400, the Rs 100 package is a crap and don;t offer good channels.

They are going from bad to worse ... in this cat and mouse game ...:(
You are correct dushie..........in these competition i believe only the new customers are getting benefits and not the old customers as they pay more and more as the days pass........i was hoping that big tv package will cost will be less but its also comparatively on the higher side.........its just the DTH operators are going to create more add on packs.......to get more money:wall:

I think 20% ppl wants full package at 300 rs. But i hv question for them. did u hv a time to watch all 150+ chanels? I think 24 hours is not enough to watch 150+ chnls. Ppl watch only 30 chnls regularly.
And 80% ppl wants chanls at different packages. So they can opted right package for them.

You cannot watch even 30 channels in a single day. It is about choice.

a particular channel can have one show worth watching that comes for like 30 minutes one time in the entire week.that does not mean that i need to watch it 24x7. but that does mean that i need to have it on my television set. as it was with me on cable tv. dth kills that possibility.

The main reason for going to DTH was, not able to tolerate the Cable TV Operator. :(So, now prob with money for me with DTH.

I like to watch Bigg Boss.. and have subscribed for Lifestyle package.. is paying 45/- for just 1 channel which I want... Yeh kahan ka insaaf hai my lord..?

Yes even i like to watch Bigboss but evryday i go to my frnds house which is 5 mins away from my house.....y to waste rs45 for a single channel

Early birds have to pay more; they make life easier for the newbies! As our fathers struggled to make our life easier.At least they can praise themselves for making the technology viable ans sustainable. If the early birds had stayed away, the dth industry would not have grown.

Back