• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,523
Status
Not open for further replies.

anbushiva

ISP
Tata Indicom
Have been a user of Tata Indicom Broadband Many Years. In recent days i totally fed why i am still using this damn worst connection. for more than six months my connection did not work. and after several complaints i was asked to make payment to keep the line active for the the technical people to check the line. so i made payment for more than three months and even then nothing happened. i stopped paying. Directly went and met the Nodal Officer in Chennai and took a promise that the line would back to normal at the earliest. this happened some 15 days back. but till now nothing has happened . tried calling the network manager, nodal officer but none picksup the mobile. received a mail from the nodal officer to get back with order number of making payment. after making payment also my line is lying dead. and no one picks up the call. the same time of service is also provided tata tele services. be cautiuos before you take any tata services. Regards,R.Sivakumar

Why Don't You Try Airtel Broadband.Right Now It's The Best In India.:)

i am fighting with tat indicom just because he is the only feloow who gives with static ip free of charge.

I Think Airtel Also Provides Ip.It Depends Upon The Plan You Choose.Visit Site Airtel.in Or Contact them Directly.

Actually,Airtel Is The Best In India Right Now,In Terms Of Service Quality,Reach.A Bit Expensive Than BSNL But It's Good.If You Search For The Feedback Of Broadband User You Will find That Half Or More Than Half Of Them Are Not Satisfied With Their ISP's.So Choose Your ISP Very Wisely.

I guess mileage varies for every service provider and quality of service differs from city to city and even locations within the same city. I think everyone should do a little research about the QoS in their own area before opting for a particular service. Just talk to people - from your locality - who have bought a particular service (unless ofcourse you are the first one to do so!) I have been using the Tata Indicom broadband service at Mumbai for a month or so now and have had absolutely no issues with it so far. Also I liked the fact that they managed to get my connection up and running within two days of my applying for it. Still kKeeping my fingers crossed though. /also not a fan of their web-based login though - but atleast it's working reliably so far. Let's see what happens during the rains - they've just pulled an ethernet cable from one of the buildings across the road in my case!

true airtel is committed to what it says.rest of all are daaku be it tata or reliance for any other cable net type like sify, spectra exatt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back