These channels are urgently wanted on Zee Dish TV DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 6,400
Dish TV started off with the highest no. of channels. Look where they are now...it's always a mystery whether the next new channel will be actually available.
Also, one more important aspect is despite the TRAI notification of DTH subscriber getting to choose their channels from Dec 1, 2007...none of the DTH companies have informed whether these are being implemented or no...talk about customer focus.

Well Just for you Only fun,
i am not favouring for dishtv or marketting for dishtv, Dishtv started off with highest no.of channels and still have higest no.of channels. and Iagree with you that right now they don't have certain newly launched channels and i hope it will be their soon. But frankly speaking, are we spend that much time on tv , Just one question :we already have so many channels of same kind on dishtv then why we are looking for same type new channels with same content?
Second you are talking about new rules of trai to be implemented from 1st dec. it does not say that now all dth broadcaster will provide channels on a-la-carte basis to their subscribers...it says now dth will choose channels of their choice from the channels broadcaster. like from star if they want only star plus and star movies they can instead of their full star bouquet.

They have most of the channels in India only few are left.

Well Just for you Only fun,
i am not favouring for dishtv or marketting for dishtv, Dishtv started off with highest no.of channels and still have higest no.of channels. and Iagree with you that right now they don't have certain newly launched channels and i hope it will be their soon. But frankly speaking, are we spend that much time on tv , Just one question :we already have so many channels of same kind on dishtv then why we are looking for same type new channels with same content?
Second you are talking about new rules of trai to be implemented from 1st dec. it does not say that now all dth broadcaster will provide channels on a-la-carte basis to their subscribers...it says now dth will choose channels of their choice from the channels broadcaster. like from star if they want only star plus and star movies they can instead of their full star bouquet.
Well Dish Tv count DD's channels so they have highest numbers.

Dish TV should forgot about highest numbers game. They are now behind to add new channels and people now losing hope to get new channels.

When Tata Sky can add, Cable Opertors can add, IPTV's can add, MSO can add new channels than why Dish TV is not going to add channels.

It is time for dish tv to add more channels. There is no need to compare Dishtv with TS. Both are different. TS is better in quality whereas Dish tv is better in its own way.

I Think Important Channel Should Be Shown,as Bindass Channel Are Waste Of Time And Money As They Are Pay Channel And Nothing New In Their Content,inx Channle Are Good And Also Ndtv

It is time for dish tv to add more channels. There is no need to compare Dishtv with TS. Both are different. TS is better in quality whereas Dish tv is better in its own way.
Yes that right, no product is best, every product will have their own +ve and -ve aspects and same is the case here.

But I m really surprised that Dish TV is not interested in adding a single channels since a long.:evil:

Back