things to check when getting a new jio fiber connection

• Thread starter Thread starter f0r3he4d
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 4,731
Double NAT would only be an issue for P2P-based games, like GTA5 and some Ubisoft titles. Something most game developers avoid using.

update : the engineer sent to me was a fraud he just wanted to cash in on his sales target. Jio hasn't come to my street even though the next street has it. Lol

I'd suggest you make a complaint about it, the last month we had a completely fine working Jio connection in my grandparent's home. The engineer came saying the ONU needs changing/upgrading because we had a LOS Red light. He set up the new ONU, literally created a complete new Jio account for it under a new number, and went away without even telling the wifi password. They had 4 months left on the last account and Jio did nothing. After some to and fros, the most they did was give us a discount on our new recharge. I jacked off the connection after that.

even if I make a complaint about it i don't think they can do much about giving me a connection. ive been trying since last two years to get a connection. i could literally see the box everyday 5 mins from my place but i guess its over 200m so they can't do it. already got my text about the refund. i guess I'm stuck with my local isp forever. :(

bruh you cant install openwrt on JF ONT.

Back