Think 10 times before getting Tata Docomo

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 17,399
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ankur Shah,we can understand your situation from what you are going threw and we apologized for the same,we have escalated your issue to the concern department who can certainly look into your issue and try to resolve on priority basis.

Dear Ankur Shah,
we can understand your situation from what you are going threw and we apologized for the same,we have escalated your issue to the concern department who can certainly look into your issue and try to resolve on priority basis.

Hello ,

I am Ragavendran V , I have got two docomo GSM connections with numbers 8438284262 / 8438284282 on 13th March 2012
I have submitted all required documents ( Driving license and photo ) to Durga Jewellers, Mugaliwakkam, Porur, Chennai
while taking the connection itself .

But the documents are not getting updated for the past 1.5 months . I personally visited your T-Nagar outlet and submitted documents on 5th April ,
How ever documents not udpated , again i went to Anna Nagar Docomo Outlet on 20th April and have again submitted the documents for both the numbers in the subject line and still the documents have not been updated .

Have contacted customer care many times and poor response . Have contacted online chat customer care and no response from there too ,
Have sent mail to listen@tatadocomo and nodal.tn@tatadocomo multiple times and still no resolution .

Now i am escalating this to you (appellate) , I have given documents totally 3 times for the above 2 numbers ( total of 6 sets of photos and proofs) till now
with the dealer and outlets of tnagar and annanagar . not sure what to do more than this . Not sure where those documents go ????

I dont want the number to be barred again for this issue , Resolve the issue before that please .

I want this issue to be resolved on priority , this is a very basic process which is taking a lot of time for months and yet not resolved in spite of me re-submitting documents again and again . This shows very bad process put in place at Tata Docomo . My alternate number is : 9884195378 .

Thanks ,

Ragavendran .V
Ph : 8438284262

Aircel In Chennai asked four times during 2.5 years to resubmit documents .last month when They called me to visit my chennai address ( I have given dual state address proofs), I said hell with it and let it die. (3 year old no!!)

Hi Ragavendran, We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon. Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO.

Nodal Officer,Tata Teleservices Ltd.C-125, Industrial Area, Phase-8,Mohali, Punjab - 160071 Subject:- Harassment and Mental agonyDear Sir/Madam,I wish to bring to your notice that I have been receiving calls from your Executives and also SMSs on my Mobile No.9872888842 for the payment of some outstanding amount on account of usage of TATA DOCOMO E-Stick by one Rahul Gupta who might erroneously or intentionally have given my Mobile No. as alternate contact number.However, since it has caused me untold harassment and mental agony, I would appreciate if you would take appropriate steps to set your record straight and not cause avoidable harassment and mental agony to me for no fault of mine, otherwise I shall be constrained to approach the TRAI authorities for redressal. In case I receive any further Calls or SMS from your Outfit, I shall ask my lawyer to take recourse to file a suit for damages. I shall also be constrained to inform the Police authorities to take suitable action in this behalf. So be warned and take pre-emptive steps to avoid such an eventuality. -- Navtej Singh(Retd.) Deputy Secretary,Punjab Legislative Assembly,HIG(I) 150/1, Sector 45-A, Chandigarh-160047Mobile: 9872888842; 0172-2665307

Hi Navtej,We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon. Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO

Hi Navtej,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO

But I keep receiving Calls and SMS on my Mobile referred to above.

Appellate Authority,
Tata Teleservices Ltd.
C-125, Industrial Area, Phase-8,
Mohali, Punjab - 160071

Subject:- Harassment and Mental agony

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to bring to your notice that I have been receiving calls from your Executives and also SMSs on my Mobile No.9872888842 for the payment of some outstanding amount on account of usage of TATA DOCOMO E-Stick by one Rahul Gupta who might erroneously or intentionally have given my Mobile No. as alternate contact number. My complaint to the Nodal Officer has brought no relief as I keep receiving Calls and SMS on my Mobile referred to above.

Since it has caused me untold harassment and mental agony, I would appreciate if you would take appropriate steps to set your record straight and not cause avoidable harassment and mental agony to me for no fault of mine, otherwise I shall be constrained to approach the TRAI authorities for redressal. In case I receive any further Calls or SMS from your Outfit, I shall ask my lawyer to take recourse to file a suit for damages. I shall also be constrained to inform the Police authorities to take suitable action in this behalf. So be warned and take pre-emptive steps to avoid such an eventuality.

Navtej Singh
(Retd.) Deputy Secretary,
Punjab Legislative Assembly,
HIG(I) 150/1, Sector 45-A, Chandigarh-160047
Mobile: 9872888842; 0172-2665307

----------

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings for the day!

This is with reference to your email dated 07-May-2012; regarding service related for your Tata Docomo number.

I would like to inform you that kindly revert us exact number in order to assist you better.

Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications or call us at 121(toll free) from your TATA Mobile phone.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Warm Regards,
Gracia
TATA DOCOMO- Customer Service

----------

Dear Ms Gracia,

You do not seem to have gone through the contents of my complaint carefully, otherwise, such a query would not have been posed.
Please go through the issue carefully and then act upon it and revert with any further query if so required.

Navtej Singh
Deputy Secretary (Retd) ,
Punjab Legislative Assembly,
HIG(I) 150/1, Sector 45-A, Chandigarh-160047
Mobile: 9872888842; 0172-2665307

Hi Navtej, [TABLE="width: 161"] [TR] [TD="class: xl67, width: 161"]Please beinformed that as per our records your complaint is under process. Concerned department is working on it and will get in touch with you shortly. Thanks and RegardsCustomer CareTata DOCOMO[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Let's hope and pray they resolve it soon as my patience is running out.Navtej SinghDeputy Secretary (Retd) ,Punjab Legislative Assembly,HIG(I) 150/1, Sector 45-A, Chandigarh-160047Mobile: 9872888842; 0172-2665307

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back