Think 10 times before getting Tata Docomo

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 17,399
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also face same issue, i have submitted documents three times in first 20 days. Still services are playing ping pong. One day they activate other day they deactivate without any prior notifications.Really frustrating services. Would not recommend to any one.Not sure why Tata docomo is doing like this. This is harm to their businees only.They should improve the process.My docomo number which have issues :(92**270432)in bagalore areaAlternate number :+919**1672987

Dear Goyal,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO

Yes. I too made a mistake. Week before I gave a MNP request to port out from BSNL to Docomo postpaid. Address verification also done . But till now I didn't receive single SMS .when I called a Docomo customer care, I got connected to Skekhar Patil. That guy is very rude and not ready to provide any information. I am surprised for his answer. He asked me to contact BSNL for application status which gave to Docomo. Thank god I got a bitter experience before moving to Docomo. I will cancel my MNP.

Dear RkBurra,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

I wish to know the latest position of the case.Navtej SinghDeputy Secretary (Retd) ,Punjab Legislative Assembly,HIG(I) 150/1, Sector 45-A, Chandigarh-160047Mobile: 9872888842; 0172-2665307

I regret to ported my number from BSNL to Docomo.After multiple follow ups through e-mail today my number got ported to Docomo.Story began when I call customer care.here is today's problems.- I called to customer care to activate 3G data pack. I have asked to activate 1GB data pack of 199/-. She said pack is available but system is not accepting.- After 1 hour I have joined in CC chatting. When I asked him to activate 3G data pack & STD add in pack. He gave me surprised answer. Your plan is corporate plan which I am not aware of it. I have not applied through my company. He is not allowed to change on my plan. Then i asked him to change my plan to ARP 1499.He asked me to contact nearest Docomo store for plan change.- as per CC provided address, I have visited Viman Nagar store. There they are not in a position to serve Docomo customers.She simply said visit Fatima Nagar Docomo store. - then I had been to Fatima nagar Docomo store. After 15 minutes of waiting , she called me. Her first question is why did you come here instead of calling CC. Then I asked her to change the plan. She doesn't have any knowledge of post paid plans. When shown her in their broacher, she finally said ARP 1499 plan is not available to activate. Your broacher & website is having plan but not allowed them to activate. She asked me to wait for one day. Then I asked to activate. 3G 1 GB data plan. She said such pack. Then I shouted on her. After that she called some one and activated pack. Then I asked her to activate STD pack. She said system is not allowing to activate.Finally after 25 kms of travel and wasting of lot of time , I didn't get what I want from Docomo. Regards,Rajakumar9404060120

Hi Rajakumar,

We have received your complaint and we will ensure it is resolved soon.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO

Appellate Authority,
Tata Teleservices Ltd.
C-125, Industrial Area, Phase-8,
Mohali, Punjab - 160071

Subject:- Harassment and Mental agony - still continuing

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish to bring to your notice that I have been receiving calls from your Executives and also SMSs on my Mobile No.9872888842 for the payment of some outstanding amount on account of usage of TATA DOCOMO E-Stick by one Rahul Gupta who might erroneously or intentionally have given my Mobile No. as alternate contact number. My complaint to the Nodal Officer has brought no relief as I keep receiving Calls and SMS on my Mobile referred to above.

Since it has caused me untold harassment and mental agony, I would appreciate if you would take appropriate steps to set your record straight and not cause avoidable harassment and mental agony to me for no fault of mine, otherwise I shall be constrained to approach the TRAI authorities for redressal. In case I receive any further Calls or SMS from your Outfit, I shall ask my lawyer to take recourse to file a suit for damages. I shall also be constrained to inform the Police authorities to take suitable action in this behalf. So be warned and take pre-emptive steps to avoid such an eventuality.

Dear Ms Gracia,

In continuation of my previous message, please see the following information available on Chandigarh Administration's Official Website:

Rahul Gupta, PCS 2701900 9872888848 — 718/7A
Assistant Estate Officer 5046603

The URL is: http://chandigarh.gov.in/pdf/admn-teldir.pdf

It is apparent that the two Mobile Nos. are almost the same but for the last digit. Mine is "2" and Mr. Rahul Gupta's is "8".

Therefore, you may carry out the correction in your records and save me from Mental Tension and avoidable harassment.

Dear Ms Gracia,

In further continuation of my message on the subject, I am sending you as attachment an other proof that I am not the user of TATA DOCOMO E-stick in question, and my Mobile No. is 9872888842.
The User Rahul Gupta is a PCS Officer and is presently holding the post of Assistant Estate Officer, Chandigarh. He is resident of House No.718, Sector 7-A, Chandigarh and his Mobile No. is: 9872888848.
This has been obtained by just a little effort of going in for Google Search of the Two Mobile Nos. which your Executives or your good self did not go in for.

Anyhow, a perusal of the attached document will, I am sure, be proof enough for you and your Staff to come to the conclusion that they had been harassing me unnecessarily, rectify the record and stop further harassment by calling me on my Mobile and sending me any SMSs.

Good day and goodbye!

--
Navtej Singh
Deputy Secretary (Retd) ,
Punjab Legislative Assembly,
HIG(I) 150/1, Sector 45-A, Chandigarh-160047
Mobile: 9872888842; 0172-2665307

Hi Navtej,Please be informed that as per our records your complaint is under process. Concerned department is working on it and will get in touch with you shortly.Thanks and Regards,Customer CareTata DOCOMO.

LOL @TATADOCOMO - Thats what you have been saying since the beginning of May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back