Think twice before changing the package

• Thread starter Thread starter jagan2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,896

jagan2

ISP
Bsnl Evdo
Hello everyone,You all should know that whenever u change pakage either base or addon remember that at what price u were subscibed to that package or addon will not returns. For example few months before tensports cost was rs15 but now 20 who were subscribed to tensports at 15 will remain at that cost until they remove the addon. Once they remove and again wish to subscribe then the cost would be 20. Same as like above some peoples would remember that few months before Tata Sky was offering 215rs pack i subscribed to that and till now its working but now the that package cost is 225 further pogo and zee business removed for that u have to get pakage of 275rs see this diff.So whenever u change or add think wisely.

I dont think any wise will be using TS in coming months

Hello everyone,

You all should know that whenever u change pakage either base or addon remember that at what price u were subscibed to that package or addon will not returns. For example few months before tensports cost was rs15 but now 20 who were subscribed to tensports at 15 will remain at that cost until they remove the addon. Once they remove and again wish to subscribe then the cost would be 20. Same as like above some peoples would remember that few months before Tata Sky was offering 215rs pack i subscribed to that and till now its working but now the that package cost is 225 further pogo and zee business removed for that u have to get pakage of 275rs see this diff.

So whenever u change or add think wisely.

So isn't it better to think wisely before we take T S itself? :D

So isn't it better to think wisely before we take T S itself? :D

This is for Tata Sky subscribers that is those who have took already so better u if u r not no need to say.

This is for Tata Sky subscribers that is those who
have took already so better u if u r not no need to say.

If I am not no need to say but I am so need to say.

I dont think any wise will be using Tata Sky DTH in coming months

:hysterical: very wise post.

----------

This is for tatasky subscribers that is those who have took already so better u if u r not no need to say.

Both of your posts are pretty hard to understand the meaning :impissed:

Typical Madrasi English, very difficult to understand, sorry!

Typical Madrasi English, very difficult to understand, sorry!

I guess your english knowledge is extremly low so not able to understand :rofl: Just add a "," (it is called comma in enligsh). Common sense tells that I was replying to him in his style and when someone able to understand him then it is easy to understand my reply!

"If I am not, no need to say but I am so need to say"

Now clear?

Annual Mega pack subscribers will be exempt from this topic.

They are talking about base pack not Annual Mega Pack. And Also not all Subscriber will be able to go for Costly Tata Sky Annual Mega Pack.

Back