thinking of migrating from airtel to bsnl

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,404
W

warthog

airtel bb was paradise 2 year ago with night double and almost 1:1 dl to ul speed.now they have removed these incentives.my plan is 256k UnLimited for 799. and the UL speed is barely 108kbps.my main concern is the above 2 points and what are the pulse rate sp to mobile phones as my pulse rate plan is rs1.10 per 60sec for mobile phone and 180 for landline.and what about downtime?ps:what is the ratio ?is it 1:1 aka one line is dedicated to one user?

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Select Home 500C+ speed upto 2 Mbps. Only drawback Free Nu 0200-0800.
Or Home 750 256Kbps like Airtel. U/L will be usually 1/4 of D/L
If you had purchased Airtel beetel modem, you can use it for BSNL BB.
Mobile phone pulses are not linked to your BB plan. ( BSNL usually lower pulse charges )

so if i get 750ul then my upload would be 8kbps?.then whats the point of migrating to bsnl?.if it is 2mbps and upload is 512k then fine but i want 256kbps ul.

Even I'm planning to migrate to MTNL...they give 1:1 upto 512kbps which airtel nodal guys say is impossible...they must visit MTNL website which clearly mentions upload speeds on various plan along with download speeds.

I'm in HOMEUL750, and I'm getting download speeds of 40 kBps and upload speeds of 50:mad: kBps, for the last few days.:yahoo:

Back