This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom #indiablocks

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 1,036
  • Views Views 198,049
Was about to say that. Its easier to shift domains but how to shift a net connection? We are using our current net connections not because of our love for the service but out of lack of better options. *sigh*

Reliance should also get the 'Dump GoDaddy' like treatment.

Yes possible if some operator offers free installation and that type of service and better plans.

This is utter bullshit.... megavideo is not working on Airtel here in Bangalore.
Seriously, if I want my internet tampered, then I would move to China or better yet..... North Korea. I do not want to start using proxies and VPNs to surf the internet. Who in gods name should we catch to have this rectified?????

----------

And ps....... I DONT GIVE A F**K FOR DON2!!! I haven't seen the first part and neither do I want to see the second part. A single movie is f**ing up the internet for Indians.

So let's sum up Airtel in short:

- They throttle torrents
- They are now, starting to throttle file sharing sites
- The customer service is just not how it used to be before now.
- Their plans "suck" dumb FUP.
- They think it is perfectly normal to drop a guy from 4mbps to 256kbps after he reached FUP (seriously ? at least 512kbps/768kbps would be acceptable)
- Sadly there is no other reliable provider here in Delhi.

Give us an another reputable provider in Delhi... if MTNL steps up it's services or Beam comes to Delhi... then good riddance Airtel.

OT: so next site blocking on JUNE 1 2012- Taalash? Any next movie Reliance Entertainment Releasing?

have you been sleeping over the last couple of days? link-removed is dead. other services have turned off major features. what is the use of blocking services that are no longer useful?

OT: so next site blocking on JUNE 1 2012- Taalash? Any next movie Reliance Entertainment Releasing?

Doesn't matter any more FBI ***ed up the DDL scene now (for least 2-3 months). I'm forced to seed files on a torrent now so my family could download them.... (was one hell of a experience telling them how to use a torrent though)

you should check out Share by Bittorrent :P

Aaand they may go down too in the near future?

Lol torrents are the safest way and I'm not sharing any illegal content just videos and pictures so I'll stick to this. Till the situation calms down, these days you don't even know when a host will just go down...

Back