Thread For Best Router For FTTH connection

• Thread starter Thread starter luffysingh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,147
ISP
BSNL
Hi guys I’m creating this thread for customers who wants to know which is best router for FTTH connections so please suggest some of the best routers.

@luffysingh The advantages/benefits of bridge mode is that you can get the max potential/performance of the router and the plan speed. The ont’s wifi and processing can’t handle or perform that much when compared to a good openwrt or a wifi5 or wifi6 router.In my experience you can simply bridge your bsnl connection by resetting the mac of the current connection by contacting the bsnl lco or exchange and then on ont set the connection to bridge. On the router side give the pppoe details and done.

@sloj oh right 😇
Previously I had single band net link router which wlan wasn’t working so I disabled it and connected an old dual band TP-Link router which wasn’t working so good speed drops and ping fluctuations.
With this one Syrotech dual band there is no speed drop and ping becomes more stable and constant as of today.
I am satisfied with this product.
And the ping test which I done on oneplay improved too.
But I noticed something when I had single band net link router which I connected my laptop with a Ethernet I see speed drop and ping fluctuations
And when I connected the same Ethernet to my laptop with syrotech router no sped drop shown and ping becomes consistent.
So does previous router was incapable or what?

Back