Thunder 549 --> Is it really unlimited.

• Thread starter Thread starter varun2593
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 15,622
Status
Not open for further replies.

varun2593

I am using airtel now a days but due to its low speed i switched over to Thunder 549 plan of Reliance BB. I filled the form yesterday and i wanted to know that
Is this plan really is UNLIMITED ??
because on this link
Welcome to Reliance Communications
i read there this point
Speeds indicated are only upto our ISP Node and are given on best effort basis as per TRAI guidelines.
what does that mean..? 1mbps is for unlimited or for certain limit..? Plaese tell.

I am using airtel now a days but due to its low speed i switched over to Thunder 549 plan of Reliance BB. I filled the form yesterday and i wanted to know that
because on this link
i read there this point
Speeds indicated are only upto our ISP Node and are given on best effort basis as per TRAI guidelines.
what does that mean..? 1mbps is for unlimited or for certain limit..? Plaese tell.

because on this link
i read there this point

Plan is unlimited. I'm using thunder 699 plan and my monthly usage is around 180 gb. I get the speed as committed from reliance. But it would be better if you ask anyone using reliance in your area before getting the connection.

Its purely & absolutely unlimited when it comes to usage, as far the speed is concerned only god knows(speed & pings differs from state to state). Once you get the line, you will know. If you get the promised speed you are fortunate, if not you have to live with it.

It's totally UL, but connection stability and latency depends on your luck.

Its purely & absolutely unlimited when it comes to usage, as far the speed is concerned only god knows(speed & pings differs from state to state). Once you get the line, you will know. If you get the promised speed you are fortunate, if not you have to live with it.

They have quoted the speed 1mbps ..so i am expecting downloading of 100-140 kbps..

it's unlimited but very soon u will get the surprise and shock when ur speed is shattered and u know that ur connection is shared with 10 people.

My usual torrent speeds are 220-250Kb/s

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/26060485.png/
Yours is in Kilo bytes, my cousin in the UK gets 425Mega bits(55Megabytes per second) while downloading in torrent, 1GB file he can download in Just 15 to 20 Seconds, 5 to 10Minutes 1080p Youtube videos load in just 5 to 10Seconds, compared to India where we still are living in the Stone age lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back