Tie up of hathway and you telecom in bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter puns009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,213

puns009

ISP
bsnl ut300r2u
Since the STB became mandatory from april 1st 2013 in bangalore there were rumours that Hathway and you telecom would be tied up and provide same channels for its customers.. and now they have removed STAR and Zee network channels to segregate all into one..Isit true both these networks would be tied up ?

I haven't heard about it.

its been switched off in you telecom network....not getting zee and star channels from friday on YOU STB .. and not in hathway..

Even in Hathway star and zee entertainment and TEN network channels have been switched off. It is due to some payment issue it seems.

Ohh isit..ok fine..then as per info i got from my LCO may be there might be tie up...Lets hope for the best

yeah i agree with u..he has changed signal and moreover we are getting YOU signal and new customers who opt for new STb get hathway.so he said there is fight b/w two operators to provide n wud be linked together very soon :)

yes gopi i think so...You channel has merged with Hathway...i am getting hathway channels on my Cisco set top box which earlier i used to get YOU channels..
The problem is it takes 2 to 3 seconds to see another channel when we change from one to another channel? isit probem of STB ?

Back