Tikona Broadband is a good ISP

ISP
Tikona Broadband
Tikona broadband is a very good ISP. I've been using it for past few months and they have been delivering the promised things. I had some connectivity issues once or twice, which were resolved by their customer service team with efficiency. I've used other ISP before, but Tikona provides value for your money. :)

Where Can I apply one? and what plans do they provide?

Does anyone know how their FUP works? They say they increase the contention ratio once you hit FUP but don't mention by how much. Has anyone here hit the FUP. What were the speeds after?

ChaiBiskutBhai said:
Why don't you check out their website? Or the previous threads!
Yeah just submitted my information and now waiting for their response and it's outcome, not that optimistic though and I'm really disappointed since there is no better choice and their service (The tariffs I mean) doesn't sound that good. but yeah better than nothing and still waitin'.

manu1991 said:
Does anyone know how their FUP works? They say they increase the contention ratio once you hit FUP but don't mention by how much. Has anyone here hit the FUP. What were the speeds after?
From 1:10 or 1:20 to 1:50

4mbps plan : Speed fluctuates between 2-4.5 Mbps after fup from noon to eveningIn night and morning I get full 4.5mbps

Back