Please confirm if anyone of you paid to tikona after you got the letter from Halai & co? Because I can only see the complaint against Tikona. But how it was resolved? I mean what was the final solution? Please share & help as I also got this letter last week to clear dues for service I didnt use?

@MickyRangani - what did you do as you said you were afraid!

Hi,

My internet is working since 28June. raised request 1-4146301748 for the same,however internet is still not working. No body called me as to what's going on with my request. Request is still pending , and so my problem also.

Most of the time internet is not working for 5 mins to 1 hour, but this time it's not working for more than a day. Tried to reach out to customer care for the ticket status, but don't have any option to talk to anyone. This is really frustrating. Kindly disconnect my Tikona connection, and will switch to some other reliable vendor.

Thanks

Dear Subscriber,
Greetings from Tikona.
We have noted your post. In order to assist you further, we would require your contact or Tikona User ID details. We have assigned a reference number # TIKJUXXXX to your case. Requesting you to mention the reference number in the subject line while sharing your details with us on [email protected]
Regards,
Tikona Care

Tikona user ID is 1117516892.

Internet is still not working for more than 48 hours. No status on ticket, no body called me yet. Kindly disconnect the connection. tikona service is really a Pain in the Neck.

Guys,
my tikona id is 1116921997 viveka nand joshi
I have very very bad experience with tikona connection. bad feature of tikona connection are below.

1. 3-4 month back; They lie that there connection is login free. or they will soon make it login free. but it will not happen. even bsnl connection is login free and it gets connected again without any affort. tikona connection is lot waste of time as u need to follow up with customer care or wait to get it unlock and start working for at least 1 hr.
2. after few minute if connection not working, and u try to login again, it will get locked and then u need to call endless customer care to get it unlocked.
3. even if u r calling for simple query they will test ur connection for first 5 minture and in between if call drops then u keep trying.
4. connection not reliable as gets disconnect and does not get connected automatically.
5. now i have opted for close the connection. they are comming with lot many offer. but i do not want those offer and want to close connection and live with peace.

lets see drama has started.. i want to close connection and they insists so many things.
if service is bad then any make over does not work.
I will keep u posted about the problem and harrasment i face with tikona.

vivek

Now they say it will take one week process to get connection disconnect. this is too long time period..
i am sure i will pay lot more money as bad charges. but will keep you posted.
if anyone know easy way to getting tikona connection disconnected pls post here.
i will be thankful.
vivek

Hello everyone, here I would like to share my past one months (one month and few days) experience of using Tikona Internet. My first advice is, don’t go for this network. It’s really a waste network. Once I took this connection, problems started immediately once the technician left after the installation. The initial problem was, the network always shows as unidentified network. You won’t believe, but still I am telling I just called the customer care first 20 days for resolving the issue. Every morning they will call and update that, the issue is resolved, but the same day evening same issue will happen again. After 20 days I just called the customer care again and the executive repeating the same story that this time the issue will be solved permanently. As I know that this won’t work, until they confirm that the engineer will visit my place and solve the problem I continued the conversation. Very next day one executive came and resolved the problem. And the network was working fine for some days. Later again the issue started. Sometimes the network will show as unidentified network. Now the speed of the network is dam slow. If any one of you are planning to go for this network, it’s really a wrong and irreversible decision (they are already taking more than 2500 rupees initially). This network is totally waste of time. Don’t go for this. I have paid Rs. 2027.0 initially while taking this connection and they have promised the next bill will be generated after three months, but now the bill generated after one month, I just called to the customer care but totally rude behavior and most of the times they will cut the call in between. If you have any assistance required please e-mail me to [email protected] .

User id :1117808037

First they were not ready to take disconnection request. not sure why they think i will pay endlesslesly if they do not disconnect. let me see what they will do against me. i have shut down their connection and packed their wire. So far i had not left any one unattended, but this one i really want to try till end.
Any one know whom to make complaint of such negligble behaviour.

They promise to call in 3 days back but no call. i made 2 complaint. really bad customer service and bad connection. a simple headache company.
vivek

Now they call each week and putting the connection on no rental mode. i am requesting them to disconnect the connection.
but every time they put same set of questions like refer this connection to your friends, relatives etc. also asking feedabck.
really a headache taken. how they expect themself to be good if they trouble us by calling again and again by such useless call.
if we want to refer tikona to someone we will think 100 time before referring as they will also receive such calls later in case they want to close the connection.
really bad service in all angles. management of tikona should think about it.
vivek

I am tikona's prepaid user. Wasted alomst 3 k into connection process.
Fisrt month of connection went fine. Later every day have to call tikona fucking cust care.
And fun is like you call n register a complaint and engeerins comes after a week.. even aftre having daily call follow up.

Once some comes, then tourble rises more.

Every day i have to call cust care for my wifi is not working.

After wasting my 7 days if full prepaid plan, thia daily call to cust care is like a gift to me...

so if you no work..n wanna some trouble evry day..then only go for Tikona..else

FUCK YOU TIKONA ....

Back