I know the feeling... I asked for a disconnection after only 20 days of taking the connection, and then every time i called tikona they said that a rep from the disconnection team will be contacting me but nothing happened. 2 weeks later i get a bill for an additional 800 rs, and that is after i had paid in advance for 2 months, and here i was waiting for a refund!! when i called their help line, they tell me, that my connection had been disconnected 2 weeks earlier and they had been charging me per Mb since!!!! Be careful, they will try every possible technique of cheating you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had taken tikona connection 3 years back and had it disconnected because I was using MTS dongle.
Now, after three years I took their wired connection again, they are telling me I have not paid 1800rs of my old account.
I don't mind paying this if I have not made the payment but I just want to know few things which they did not answer me at all.
1) Why didn't they tell me I had to pay the bill before disconnecting?
2) Why didn't they call me all these years(3)? My number is still the same I had given them.
3) I don't ever remember not paying my monthly bills. I had paid the bill online for tikona too.
Does this sound weird to anybody? I'm just a bit skeptical here because they never called me for three years.

Do you have receipt of last bill paid and proper proof of disconnection. If you have you should not be worried about this.They do the same thing to each user after disconnection you may receive a call from so called lawyer who will threaten you to file a case against you too. Read Tikona section on this forum for better understanding

Have this tikona connection since a month. Constant connection and speed issues everyday. I have 4mbps 150gb 1099rs(or 1300) connection.
After one week of complaining, they said they will send a technical person to permanently solve these issues. When I called yesterday to complain about the slow speed I had yesterday, and also asked why the tech person didn't visit my house, he said the tech guy called me 12 times and I didn't pick up the phone so they wont sending anyone over to my house. He then said "I am hanging up now" and disconnected.
I had recieved only two calls from him confirming my address. He never called me again. I don't have a singe missed call.
This is the most weirdest thing I have experienced in tech support. :drunk:

Last edited:
Do you have receipt of last bill paid and proper proof of disconnection. If you have you should not be worried about this.They do the same thing to each user after disconnection you may receive a call from so called lawyer who will threaten you to file a case against you too. Read Tikona section on this forum for better understanding
Thanks. I have to search for the receipt. I paid online so I have to check if that is mentioned in the receipt(if I still have it).

Tikona billed you 1800 even after disconnection and you are again on Tikona very interesting :p
Nope. This is one month after I took their connection. Never had any problem in the first time.
They are telling this only after one month since i took new connection.
I have asked them to disconnect my connection. Asked for receipt and everything. I'll hold on to it till I die lol. :D

Last edited:

Back