Tikona broadband issue

• Thread starter Thread starter Tushar Jog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,791

Tushar Jog

ISP
Tikona
Hi, I am currently using tikona broadband service in pune. I am facing connectivity problem one month back. I contacted their customer care centre but they only buy time and do nothing. even I asked for waiver for the duration in which I havent used the internet but still that request is in pending status and they are sending me bill without waiver. I am just confused whom to contact to get this resolved. Even I raised this issue with nodal officer of the tikona, but its seems tikona company have control over these officers rather than these officers having control on the company. Is such situation what would be the best course of action ? Your replies are appriciated. Thanks,Tushar

Firstly, read all the Tikona horror stories over here: Tikona Broadband

Secondly, get rid of Tikona ASAP if you want peace of mind. Go for Airtel broadband. What area do you reside in?

If you use the net for 15 days out of the month they will still charge you for the full month. Your best bet at this point would be to tell them to terminate your connection. That might get the to sit up and take your situation seriously. But be prepared to pull the plug if necessary.

Very True sufi i was having Tikona at my new place in january i tolde them to disconnect but still thing thing is not disconnected..........................

Back