Tikona Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 201,498
admin, pl move the posts by the so called self satisfied tikona users like vishal mehra, sachin sharma etc etc to the humor section :p

hi krish_88don't even think of going for tikona.service wisethey r ok,but customer care they r the worst.they just don't care.

I think 1mbps should give u speed around 100-120 kbps , 2 mbps will give around 240 kbps.

Yes but the problem is I never get above 580kbps (Download speed upto 70 max)

i think trikona is hanging broadband service.and very slow.i am happy with my broadband service....i am using broadband ULD 900 Combo Plan..its so good and so fast.and you remember that broadband is broadband..

Beware of Tikona its sucks guys really .their service is worst in world ISPs ,the plan mention are all lies after 2Gb the speed reduces to 150Kbps what ever your FUP limit is , connection loss occurs in midnight and early mornings . I m currently experiencing this all for past 2 months ,now i m soon changing my ISPI STRONGLY WARNS YOU DON'T GO FOR IT even mobile 2g internet service is better than this

oh great. 2mbps plans and limits are:

.5 GB
1 GB
2.5 GB
5 GB
7 GB (Rs. 2750)

just tell them to get lost!

----------

right. pay for the last feet of cable too!

----------

simply frustrates me. :wall:

I am sure you will be a Tikona employee, that's why you are praising it.

To all readers, Please don't take this service, I think this is the worst service provider company. Once you trapped you will only suffer. They used to commit high speed but the reality is reversed. Also they do have their own technical team, they have contacts with private service centers which are totally unaware of the technology. Also from bottom to the top (costumer care executive to the nodal officer) all are e-respective, irresponsible and lier. .

So, please don't go with them.

Back