Tikona is a thief, lier & has the worst customer care

They just steal your GBs and you won’t even know that .Very recently when I was checking my usage history I caught them stealing my 2GB and I don’t know how many GBs I have lost because of their stealing and another scheme of their stealing is that they will take the money for the speed of 2mbps but will not provide you with the speed of more than 1mbps,that could be checked on www.speedtest.net but never check on the speed test page of tikona because the test on that page will always show you the speed of 2mbps .

And whenever you have a problem regarding connection the reply from the customer care would be that the problem will be solved in 8hrs,24hrs ,48hrs or our technician will visit you in 24hrs but neither their hours end nor their technician visits you.

You will never get the customer care worse than that of Tikona. They just keep the caller on hold and then disconnect the line, thereafter they put the line in busy mode forever so that the customer just cannot contact them till death.

So, it is an request from my side never ever get the connection of tikona.

Back