Tikona - The Worst Service Provider

I have been facing serious issues with Tikona broadband..
There Customer support department is pathetic to say the least..
It has been 5 days since I have been following them to change a faulty device , and the only assurance I get is " Sir, we will escalate your issue".. but no engineer visit has been yet made to my place, nor I have received any call back or any message from their Customer support - Technical.
After calling them n number of times for over 5 days, I have been repeatedly given number of a same person( So called assigned Engineer) , who has bluntly refused to come to my place on the first dfay itself. The person was rude and very harsh to talk with.
After 4 days of explaining their Technical support about the issue of Assigned engineer not visiting my place, they are still making excuses and false promises of getting corrective actions.
I asked them to disconnect my connection permanently and they till have issues with that...
I take eternity to connect to their Customer Support ( avg waiting time is almost 10 minutes) .. and after wards their executives will place you on a long hold and reply with with standard statement - " Sir, your problem is being escalated"..

My serious advice to anyone reading this and thinking of opting for Tikona is to stay miles away from this Fraudster company who do not pay any heed to their existing Customers..

They remember them only when they have to suck out money but in cases on Technical support are never interested in providing the solution.

Tikona UUID : 1105385949
Service Compalint Number:
1-3397733894 Progressing 03-Mar-2015

on the same boat too
patience is the key with tikona
mine took 15 days to change the device
calling customer support is waste of time

Back