PLEASE POST THE TIPS & TRICKS
ENCOUNTERED UNEXPECTEDLY
WHILE USING SUN DTH
OR
WHILE EXPERIMENTING THE FEATURES.

KINDLY AVOID POSTING
OFF TOPIC MESSAGES.
:)

i adjusted LNB rotated to slightly right side to show maximum gain of 74% in daytime and 75% in night.before that the gain shown was 72-73%.and this is not a big deal,i suppose.Also dont do this expecting any better pic quality.a foolish move I'd say;Yes...still it is tips and tricks :D ;)2.SUN's STB was put under the Television Stand.lately,we all know STB is heating horribly that we can make a bulls eye or Omlette just by putting above :p.I moved the STB above TV and with fan ON,A Significant reduction in heat.guess,SUN have to pay for this "homecast" STB which is made for non-equitorial regions.microprocessor doesnot contain a fan.as per the picture of inside shown somewhere in this forum,even Heatsink of processor looks inadequate. :x So,the solution as of now is move ur STB to somewhere where free air and run ur ceiling fan at maximum speed!:rofl:

:thumbsup:

////So,the solution as of now is
move ur STB to somewhere where
free air and run ur ceiling fan
at maximum speed!////

Very useful info Prakash Chetta...
I am going to try it with a PC/CPU cooling fan.
If I could able to tap the power from STB.

////Also dont do this expecting any
better pic quality.a foolish move I'd say////

These types of cautions will help
'fiddling masters' (like me) who always play around
with the setup and configurations.

A REQUEST TO THE MODERATOR/OWNER
OF THIS FORUM:

Please make this "Tips & Tricks"
thread as "sticky thread"

Here are some TIPS or Tricks ENCOUNTERED UNEXPECTEDLY
WHILE USING SUN DTH

1) SUN STB Will NOT Work when the Power goes OFF. :(

2) Remote Control's "HOME" Button is NOT working. :wall:

3) Remote Control will NOT work while Batteries are removed. :madness:

4) SUN STB will NOT decode pay channels while SmartCard is Removed!!! :evil:

5) After 2-3 hrs of STB usage, If you get JERKS in picture Quality, then its understood that your STB is thirsty & use a cup of water to pour it on STB to run the channels smoothly. Hard Water, SPRITE, Pepsi...etc.. are NOT advisable. :mad:

6) If you get a SCRAMBLED CHANNEL banner on screen, Please rotate your TV (NOT a DISH) to 93.5 Degree & Call 100 for further Help. :confused:

7) To change your STB colour from Black to any other Colour which match your TV colour: For Example to make it WHITE colour, Just keep it dipped in water diluted with TIDE or SURF or NIRMA Detergent & some Washing SODA or Bleeching Powder for an 60-90 minutes. Then take out the STB from Bucket & immerse in fresh water with UAJALA (MFD by Jyothi Labs) for 30 mins & See the difference in colour & EnJoy. :redface:

8) To watch different states lang channels FREE of cost, just go to that state & find a SUN Direct Subscriber & watch there FREE of cost. :hysterical:

Thanks for reading all these bullshit tips n tricks.
This is to alert OFF TOPIC spammers NOT post like this.
SUN Direct is a 1st & Just Born DTH from South India, If anybody founds new trick or bug, please list it here.

Thanks again for reading this & SORRY for above listed 8 tricks..

Cheers...

Here are some TIPS or Tricks ENCOUNTERED UNEXPECTEDLY

WHILE USING SUN DTH

1) SUN STB Will NOT Work when the Power goes OFF. :(

2) Remote Control's "HOME" Button is NOT working. :wall:

3) Remote Control will NOT work while Batteries are removed. :madness:

4) SUN STB will NOT decode pay channels while SmartCard is Removed!!! :evil:

5) After 2-3 hrs of STB usage, If you get JERKS in picture Quality, then its understood that your STB is thirsty & use a cup of water to pour it on STB to run the channels smoothly. Hard Water, SPRITE, Pepsi...etc.. are NOT advisable. :mad:

6) If you get a SCRAMBLED CHANNEL banner on screen, Please rotate your TV (NOT a DISH) to 93.5 Degree & Call 100 for further Help. :confused:

7) To change your STB colour from Black to any other Colour which match your TV colour: For Example to make it WHITE colour, Just keep it dipped in water diluted with TIDE or SURF or NIRMA Detergent & some Washing SODA or Bleeching Powder for an 60-90 minutes. Then take out the STB from Bucket & immerse in fresh water with UAJALA (MFD by Jyothi Labs) for 30 mins & See the difference in colour & EnJoy. :redface:

8) To watch different states lang channels FREE of cost, just go to that state & find a SUN Direct Subscriber & watch there FREE of cost. :hysterical:

Thanks for reading all these bullshit tips n tricks.
This is to alert OFF TOPIC spammers NOT post like this.
SUN Direct is a 1st & Just Born DTH from South India, If anybody founds new trick or bug, please list it here.

Thanks again for reading this & SORRY for above listed 8 tricks..

Cheers...
sorry mr hell crush.. you , pls ignore like this threads .. we thought you are the suitable person and expecting a lot from you .. give us more technical and use full informations regarding abt sundth ..pls.. and advance thanx for ur future informations ...

Back