• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,631

MediaFire

Twisted
ISP
Bsnl Evdo
Been using logitech mouse for more than 4 years now
third mouse has given away recently , always get this double click problems , service does nothing to it
they just send back the same mouse again .
used M90 and M100 models start getting this double clicking problems after 15 months ( for single left click i get double clicks)
contacting the CC people for trouble shooting does not fetch any result
now want to buy some better mouse , i need big mouse cant handle those mini laptop mouse
usage - general browsing , casual strategy gaming , normal document writing
budget Upto Rs 1000 , wired or wireless , wired would be better

Bump

Upvote 0
I have a Dell and goes on forever... also have a MS cordless and a GE cordless... guess these are consumables and one is expected to change them often... but the Dell is actually enterprise class. Having it for about 6 years now.

Upvote 0
Discarding a mouse once in 2 years is fine for me. But it shouldn't start giving trouble right after a year. Wouldn't mind Logitech or any equivalent brandAnd as for gaming I just play RTG gamesSo that would answer the way I use my mouse

Upvote 0
Lol YET another thread with the Logitech double click issue! Boy Logitech should have been sued by one and all long back!Well I would give a +1 to the Logitech MX518 too at least for its sturdiness, longevity and good size for guys with big hands and it works awesome no doubt so VFM guaranteed. The problem is I used to always prefer PS2 type mice to keep a USB port for some other device(also for a KVM switch PS2 is needed), but get screwed with the double click issue just like everyone else, hence went with it and well gamed for a good while.I've tried some Normal(read cheaper) Zebronics[ZEB-M106P] PS2 mouse(which I use as a rough use one for testing other computers I bring home and it's taken a beating and still working fine now on my KVM switch! Another Frontech PS2 mouse(hard ar$3 buttons and a bit squarish on top) but still actually works better than my previous PS2 Logitech mice with no double click issue and the size is a bit bigger than other el cheapos.Don't ask me the number I've bought in the past! I have at least 3 of em lying around despite throwing out a few!) I saw those videos long back on youtube with so called getting the part and fixing it, but I am not sure they're available in Ritchie Street or I would be more than happy to fix it myself. I still have a doubt though of whether that double click issue is Virus-Induced and messes up the windows default drivers or something!Thing is even if you do get a MX518, after a few years you will see the rubbery feel material start to peel and when you overdo the wiping to get that gooey s#!t off your mouse, it can bring that double clicking issue. The same crap happened to one of those costly ar$2 SMPS testers from Antec with LCD screen. Cleaned it up and later it would not work! Just a heads up.Other mice I think would either be too tiny or odd shaped or too HEAVY(yeah HP cordless mouse I am looking at you!) or as chromaniac mentioned others too costly for a freakin' mouse! All the Best on whatever you choose and hope it does good. Happy Clicking ;) Cheers

Upvote 0

Back