• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 5,929

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
TLC channel is now available in Hindi Feed in Tata Sky. The option has been enabled on TLC.Press 'Green' button on ur remote and select Hindi. The feed will start after few days. :wewin:

What is TLC?

TLC channel is now available in Hindi Feed in Tata Sky. The option has been enabled on TLC.

Press 'Green' button on ur remote and select Hindi. The feed will start after few days. :wewin:

Such a good news Jignesh, I was waiting for this since long. Will it be available on other DTH too?

This was declared 3 years ago and I even started the thread for that, https://broadband.forum/zee-dish-tv-dth/25340-discovery-travel-and-living-dtl/ but after few days every1 forgot.

Again they took a U turn on that issue after few months, by saying "In Discovery Travel and Living, though, it will not be natural to see, for instance, two Chinese people speaking in Hindi."

see: Indiantelevision.com's interview with Discovery India senior VP, GM Rahul Johri

But I hope they finally launch Hindi audio.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

What is TLC?

TLC stands for "The Learning Channel". Its nothing but revamped "Discovery Travel and Living".

now thats really a good news.. ! hoping that now TLC is moved to hindi entertainment pack under the new tru choice pack system !!!

Such a good news Jignesh, I was waiting for this since long. Will it be available on other DTH too?

This was declared 3 years ago and I even started the thread for that, https://broadband.forum/zee-dish-tv-dth/25340-discovery-travel-and-living-dtl/ but after few days every1 forgot.

Again they took a U turn on that issue after few months, by saying "In Discovery Travel and Living, though, it will not be natural to see, for instance, two Chinese people speaking in Hindi."

see: Indiantelevision.com's interview with Discovery India senior VP, GM Rahul Johri

But I hope they finally launch Hindi audio.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

TLC stands for "The Learning Channel". Its nothing but revamped "Discovery Travel and Living".

Looks like you have been doing PHD on whole issue. Good info from past though.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Very good news. When will it start?

now thats really a good news.. ! hoping that now TLC is moved to hindi entertainment pack under the new tru choice pack system !!!

TLC in Hindi ent? No way

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Looks like you have been doing PHD on whole issue. Good info from past though.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Very good news. When will it start?

Itll start in few days.

Back