To whom to submit the Trace-route report at MTNL ?! Pls suggest.

झुंजार

Shorei-ryu, Shugen-do...
ISP
MTNL
Hi,am a Trib_DSL_999_1 mbps UNLTD user, and live at Thane(W). from the past 1-2 weeks, am unable to open a website of a software to which i've subscribed from my connection, but it perfectly opens up when tried from a different connection (ie, from my workplace). i reported this to the admin of that software's website/forum, to which he replied that they were recently attacked by some IPs, and were trying to search the culprit-IPs, and had banned some of them, so it should get sorted out in a few days. but when the problem persisted, i contacted them again, and they asked for my IP, did a 'Trace-route' test (sorry...not much idea what it is), and now have suggested me to send the report of the test to my ISP (ie, MTNL)...hence i need to know how should i submit the report, to whom, and how to then pursue the matter ?knowledgeable/experienced people here, or if any of the MTNL authorities are reading this, i request you to please suggest me something regarding the matter.awaiting responses...thanks !

Firstly, let me tell you one thing, MTNL should be in a position to understand your issue, When you report an issue, try to reach some senior officials, If not, a lineman will knock at your door asking about the query which would not help you out.

Back