Trai asks DTH players to cut rates by April 4

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,492
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should force the DTH services to allow us to pick each channel individually. Who needs South starter pack or North starter Pack? If we were able to pick them individually then people who don't know Tamil won't be needed to pay for Tamil channels and the same is applicable to Tamil people. Most of the time we watch only 20-30 channels atthe most.

It will take some time before drastic change like this to happen where we can select channels. On price front, I am sure channel broadcasters will take matter to court which again will be lengthy process before TS subscribers get benefit.

It will take some time before drastic change like this to happen where we can select channels.

On price front, I am sure channel broadcasters will take matter to court which again will be lengthy process before TS subscribers get benefit.

Ts subscribers mostly won't get any benifit. Only TS will get. TS will say that operating costs have been increased so No Price Reduction :wall:

Ts subscribers mostly won't get any benifit. Only TS will get. TS will say that operating costs have been increased so No Price Reduction :wall:
If that happens i hope you shift to other dth operators and surely TS will miss you if that happens:hysterical:

I am wondering when will that day come for Mr. Dhoni where in he is fulfilled in his tv viewing:hysterical: but i really doubt that will happen in his life:rofl:

He seems to be like jadoo:hysterical: some might have left him but the problem is that they need to get back to his gang and they need to collect him too. I doubt that their people left him in the earth wantedly:hysterical:

Has this been implemented by any of the DTH player?

Till now NO
We ll have to wait for another warning from TRAI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back