Trai asks DTH players to cut rates by April 4

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,492
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been implemented by any of the DTH player?

No they haven't implemented. Ordinary TS cc people like Ajuravi, Hitman are irresponsible like this(see their past and present posts to belive) then how can we think TS is going to implement it? Atleast Sun and Dish dth locked their stbs only through an upgrade which came months after installing the stb. Whereas Tata Sky Stbs are locked first time itself. Keep it up TS :thumbsup:

Have u seen the doctor as yet? Where is ur second personality today? ... Now I have hit one on u so he must be coming to life sooner :D

Have u seen the doctor as yet? Where is ur second personality today? ... Now I have hit one on u so he must be coming to life sooner :D

If there is a real admin they would have banned you yesterday itself. May be they have given you a chance to reform. Don't go offtopic. You are spoiling every thread. Too bad.

No they haven't implemented. Ordinary TS cc people like Ajuravi, Hitman are irresponsible like this(see their past and present posts to belive) then how can we think TS is going to implement it?

Ya I started it all .. And I guess only I must end it :hysterical:

No they haven't implemented. Ordinary TS cc people like Ajuravi, Hitman are irresponsible like this(see their past and present posts to belive) then how can we think TS is going to implement it? Atleast Sun and Dish dth locked their stbs only through an upgrade which came months after installing the stb. Whereas Tata Sky Stbs are locked first time itself. Keep it up TS :thumbsup:
It means that dish tv did not have any idea about locking the stb until TS launched its service:hysterical:. So one more copy cat by dish tv from TS.:hysterical:.

It means that dish tv did not have any idea about locking the stb until TS launched its service:hysterical:. So one more copy cat by dish tv from TS.:hysterical:.

hmm so you have accepted that TS start violating the laws first :thumb:

Ya TS violated the laws first by providing u a connection ... Infact anyone who provides u a connection will be violating the law ... How can they provide connection to someone who is sick !!!!

Ya TS violated the laws first by providing u a connection ... Infact anyone who provides u a connection will be violating the law ... How can they provide connection to someone who is sick !!!!

So you are in a mood to spam. What do you expect as a reply?

hitman, ajuravi007,I would appreciate it if you kept your posts relevant to the thread. If you disagree, you can discuss the content, not the poster. While others are actually trying to stick to the topic, your back and forth banter w.r.t. Dhoni is irritatingly disruptive.Both of you nearly have 2K posts to your name and this behavior is disappointing; I'm looking forward to positive participation in the future.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back