Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 3,746
‎'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' dominated the Friday box office with an estimated $32.9 million, giving it a total of $92.1 million in three days. What movies do you plan to see this weekend?

and they say michael bay would not make a fourth one. i bet movie studios would force him to make 10 more.

I watched the movie yesteday in 3D...its predictable...its all about the good, the bad & the ugly....It was a very great experience as i saw a 3D after a 20 long years....

Let me guess, previous one was Chota Chetan?!

Chota Chetan is the movie I was dying to watch at that time xDBut, my dadi refused to send me =/

Let me guess, previous one was Chota Chetan?!

Yes it is...:tata:

You guessed it right...

I still remember a scene in that movie where in the kid gives an cone ice cream to his friend...with the 3d effect it comes very close to us and i put my hands forward to get the cone ice cream from that boy....but eventually i did not get it....

I saw that movie when i was in class 2 or 3....

saw car 2 last saturday with my son.

^^^ With your son? :|

Thats what you get after procreative sex. Its part of the reproduction cycle of Human beings. WHen a man and a woman love each other......

Computer/Internet started becoming popular in India in 1992 and later.Assuming that young generation of that time started using internet, those people wud now be 30+So I fail to understand why people get shocked when they find a REGULAR person on a forum having a child!

Back