Transporter: The Series

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,147
saw the first episode. i would call it a disaster. the charm of statham is not there. and frank was said to be almost gay in his sexual preference. here, they just made a mockery of his character in the first episode itself.

I am yet to watch the first 3 episodes. But, those who watched the first episode told me it was crap. No wonder it's not being aired in Cinemax USA. The series aired in Germany and now it's airing on HBO Canada in a different episodic order. Cinemax ordered it a couple of years ago. Then, Chris Vance got injured during the shoot...Check out the first episode of Banshee (Cinemax) that premiered on Jan 11. It's a weird show but I liked the first episode.

so i managed to almost finish it off earlier today. killed the charm of the entire transporter series for me frankly. i guess jason statham is not going to do another one. really disappointing. especially considering they seem to have spent massively on the budget. i can safely say that an episode of this show would have cost more than Race 2 to film. crazy people demolishing mercs and audis. :D and yes... all the bad guys drive mercedes. and the hero drives an audi. :D

lol. season 2. seriously. i want to cry. it's so bad.

Back