• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,453

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Hi guys, we are now enjoying Ipl in sun direct. We were happy when they added set max at the right time. But tri nation cricket series between India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh starts from 8th june. Will sun direct provide Neo cricket channel before that. With in a week time will they provide new channel packages. Or will they provide only Neo pack with some amount for only two channels. Or like set max will they provide it free and give a adv based on that with Tamna dancing. Or mostly dd will telecast so will they be silent. Any one have any ideas? And also asia cup starts from 24th june. I think it will be on Ten sports.

And also asia cup starts from 24th june. I think it will be on Ten sports.

asia cup live on espn star

asia cup live on espn star

Thanks for the info. Sun direct should act quickly from next month.

Well SatCodx chart shows Ntest and NPtest which means they are testing Neo Sports and Neo Sports+.:thumbsup:

Well SatCodx chart shows Ntest and NPtest which means they are testing Neo Sports and Neo Sports+.:thumbsup:

It is there for a long time. Lets hope it comes.

nodal officer is always saying that they will launch new channels soon... It is well known media company of south India.. If there are really going to add some good channel packages .. they would have announced in media.. atleast if they have bought Sony package or set-descovery package.. it would have been printed in business magazines like economic times,..

I dont see any signals that there will be drastic within few days..
may be two months or more.. If u have in some info from believable source.. please publish it

Some one give credible information..

nodal officer is always saying that they will launch new channels soon... It is well known media company of south India.. If there are really going to add some good channel packages .. they would have announced in media.. atleast if they have bought Sony package or set-descovery package.. it would have been printed in business magazines like economic times,..

I dont see any signals that there will be drastic within few days..
may be two months or more.. If u have in some info from believable source.. please publish it

Some one give credible information..

Bai,

All information here is a mere guess and some info got from then and there.For SUN TV it is their business so if they give the package details and price details their competitor will try to plan over come that , so they are keeping them secertly , even BIG Tv is ready to launch but if you call BIG Tv customer care they are replying that we are lanunching soon , no exact date again.

But , we can expect more changes in June as Big TV and ACV is launching this June.So, it is better to wait for few more days.Infact some of guys here (including me) waiting for new packages for more than 6 months :)

Back