Trouble configuring TP-Link wifi modem with BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter cha_indian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 12,357

cha_indian

ISP
ADSL, DataOne
Hello, Just bought a new TP-Link wireless modem router TD-W8901G. I upgraded (sort of !) from my D-Link modem router . The good thing with D-Link modem router was that the ISP's username and password were stored in the modem itself and so there was no need to login internet all the time. Can this tp link do the same ? Also the router is not yet configured. Can anybody help me ??

Hello,

Just bought a new TP-Link wireless modem router TD-W8901G. I upgraded (sort of !) from my D-Link modem router . The good thing with D-Link modem router was that the ISP's username and password were stored in the modem itself and so there was no need to login internet all the time. Can this tp link do the same ? Also the router is not yet configured. Can anybody help me ??
Download and check. vpi/vci for bsnl 0 and 35