TS+ Signal Quality

• Thread starter Thread starter rawoof
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,012

rawoof

ISP
Tata SKy
Hi I have a Tata Sky plus My signal strength is more than 225 which is very good. My signal quality is a mess.On T1 & T2 which goes up to 100 and drops to 20. this happens every two seconds. (No rain, no clouds, crystal clear whether). But the pictures coming without any problems though. Is it a normal thing? Can you guys tell me how your Signal Quality. Does it changes like this every two seconds. Please take a minute to check your signal levels and post it here. Can I improve by adjusting my dish? Appreciate you expert guys help! Thanks in advanceRawoof

Hi

I have a Tata Sky plus

My signal strength is more than 225 which is very good.

My signal quality is a mess.
On T1 & T2 which goes up to 100 and drops to 20. this happens every two seconds. (No rain, no clouds, crystal clear whether). But the pictures coming without any problems though.

Is it a normal thing?
Can you guys tell me how your Signal Quality. Does it changes like this every two seconds. Please take a minute to check your signal levels and post it here.

Can I improve by adjusting my dish?

Appreciate you expert guys help!

Thanks in advance
Rawoof

tHis was happening to me too earlier but this has corrected on its own...now I get 100% quality and and 250 signal strength...maybe because of the software upgrade that they did last month....as yours is new it might get corrected with the new software upgrade....it doesnot give any problems its just irritating to look at ...try to check the quality by recording on one channel while watching another if there is a problem in quality of any of the two channels then let us know.

thanks for your reply.recording on two channels works fine.as you mentioned it may be due to software.can you kindly tell me what is the current version now.then i can verify with mineThanks

thanks for your reply.

recording on two channels works fine.
as you mentioned it may be due to software.

can you kindly tell me what is the current version now.

then i can verify with mine

Thanks

can anyone tell what is the current version.

Back