• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,968

mham07

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi,

Two new channels in dishtv one is "Korean" and another is "Chinese" Channels. Both the Channels are totally waste.....:(

No use of seeing these two channels... I dont understand whts Dish tv has in their mind... wht they really want to serve indian customers.....?

may be they have enough space to add many more cahnnels. If you dont like , just ignore and move on. At least you are not loosing anything. Are you ?You are talkin about korean and chinese channel, but i can list you many hindi channels which are waste of time to watch too, but they are worth for someone else. So i guess its not a issue to worry much, they aren't taking more bucks out of our pocket as TATA is doing by making the users to pay more 50 rs for 3 more priviliged channels.

yeah i am satisfied what "ganesh177" just replied about it.its a waste to pay RS 50 for just 3 channels on Tata Sky they goes on adding in different Lifestyle packages one interesting thing is that they will introduce 1 popular channels in that list. so that the package is sold. Sports GoldSports Rs 30Lifestyle Gold rs 50education golg rs 20total 100 + 350 =450 is it worth ?......I am talking in general.... some people does not like it may be but this a forum where we share GOOD and BAD. BAD IS ALWAYS SORE ...

Back