Ubisoft Store not opening on Reliance Jio Fiber

@hardcore_gamer29 Firstly, Internet speed doesn't make any difference to open any website/forum/webpage. If you are at 100MBPS Speed or at 1GBPS Speed, Image load and other factors will be same. It all depends on your Internet connection server with the website/particular thing you servers you are trying to connect and are using them.

It can be your Backend is not that good or not able to load things faster due to lack of core management done by your ISP.
It can be your Internet DNS Servers are not upto mark. (Default DNS by ISP)

You can try to do Ping or Tracert test on particular site and see what will be the results you are getting on them and share it with other people. (Ping tests will not show any proper thing but it can show Service reaching and few other things for your knowledge).

And, If you are using Normal Router (Given by JIO) You can't tweak any router settings in it. If you try to do some minor changes, It will re-adjust to default settings by getting automatic restart or getting reset automatically. So, You can't do much configuration in Jio Router settings except 'My JIO' App. settings which are provided in that particular application.

pTakcF3.png

I'm not familiar with what You've send due to Lack of Knowledge in the 'screenshot' provided by you to me.

If you can provide 'Command Prompt' Tracert with the website you are using, it can be more beneficial.

I don't know which website you are trying to Tracert or Ping test but I'm assuming you are referring to : TradingView — Track All Markets

This is mine Tracert for this particular Website
C:\Users\user>tracert in.tradingview.com

Tracing route to in.tradingview.com [108.159.61.66]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1
2 3 ms 3 ms 3 ms 61...*
3 4 ms 3 ms 4 ms 10...*
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 20ms 20ms 20 ms 117...*
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 * * * Request timed out.
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 * * * Request timed out.
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 * * * Request timed out.
20 * * * Request timed out.
21 * * * Request timed out.
22 49 ms 49 ms 49 ms 15.230.203.12
23 49 ms 49 ms 49 ms server-108-159-61-66.bom78.r.cloudfront.net [108.159.61.66]

Trace complete.

@hardcore_gamer29 is your website loading very slow? or some other issues you are facing? I can see your screenshot statistics and ping with site servers are perfect. You shouldn't face any issue while visiting that 'particular website'

Also, Speed 100MBPS or 500MBPS, It will load same for you. Not much impact you can see on any website with higher speed

Back