Wonder how low the censor board can stoop. Apparently censor copy was leaked. the leaked copy is still up in torrent sites and the print looks clear. shame on them.

So did Censor board themselves leak it? Did Pahlaj press the big Red button which said Upload?

:D

We need answers.

Why don't they provide Censor boards with Blu-ray copy? Poor guys have to watch every movie in SD or 480p. :rofl:

There is definitely someone in censor who is leaking copies. As this is not the first time it has happened.

I dont know how that happens but several Marathi movies which I got from friends (including latest Sairat, and Zenda released few years ago), had "Censor Copy" written in White Text at Top left corner of video. "Udata Punjab" might also be leaked from same "source", but is that source sitting at Censor Board?

I don't think it's leaked by censor guys, censor copy written does not mean leaked by censor

They should have just partnered with Netflix. Tension hi khatam. Kashyap is already working with Netflix on exclusive content for online streaming.

Back