Unable to access MTNL Web-Self Care even with correct username and password(@a user)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ronello
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 11,153

Ronello

ISP
Ion and Jio
Hello!!There seems to be a problem with the MTNL Web-Self Care login. I am unable to access it at this moment to check my usage. I am an 2xxxxxxx@a user. So other 2xxxxxxx@a users kindly check whether you too are facing this problem. When I try to log in I get this message:Login Error : The typed password is incorrect. Password is case-sensitive. Make sure that the Caps Lock is not accidentally on and try again. That is weird because I have neither changed the password nor do I have my caps lock on. Also I have saved the password in my browser. So I do not see any reason as to why I should not be able to access MTNL Web-Self Care.

Well I'm able to login without any problem.You need not worry cuz it happens many times and the same error message is displayed each time even though one has not changed his/her password :grin:.

Your username is either your telephone number (8-digit) (like 2xxxxxxx) or your telephone with '@a' appended at the end (like 2xxxxxxx@a).

By default your password is your CA no. (10-digit) which is printed on every bill of MTNL landline connection.

If your username is only your telephine no. then go to this site to check your account details/usage:
Login Page

If your username is telephone no. with '@a' appended at the end, then go to:
http://59.185.101.2:10080/jsp/Login.jsp

Back