unable to connect to Dataone

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
hi Friends today in the morning i am able to connect dataone normally. but from 10 o'clock at night ( write now 12.25, still trying), when i try to connect, its not connecting and showing error number 718 ( what it means ).i got dataone connection before 11 days, i have 117.x.x.x ip address, is this ip address anything to do with this problem bec before 5 days also i got that problem, but it solved next day after 12 o'clock.please help me. is there anyone also have connection problem on 17-2-08 from 10 p.m. owards. Please help me what whould i do.:(

I am also getting 718 error often..It means that the bsnl server is busy or overloaded... Exchange guys told me that its due to the upgradation work of the new single portal for old and new cutomers..

117.x.x.x is not strange. are you new in this forum. from january BSNl provide ip address starts from 117.let me clarify my problem little bit further, i am getting DSL. i also tried with USB. but whenever i dial the connection it waits for 15 seconds then one message comes that unable to connect error number 718.why they are doing this to new customers, this is not the problem for the old customers. correct me if i wrong.

oh cool, didnt know that...anyways how come you are not dialing from your modem instead?

I too had the same problem.Form 11:00 PM Sunday to 11:00 AM Monday, no conectivity!

I am also facing this problem from 16th February 2008. At about 9.00 p.m suddenly webpages became frozen and nothing seemed to work. Then yesterday,i.e Sunday I got to surf about two hours between 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm. After that I am consistenly getting error 718. I between I contacted the guys at 18004241600 and they told me that it is their problem and that work is going on and please bear with them. Today also error 718 was there in the morning and now at 12.00 I am able to login and you are seeing the result.

Is there any way to avoid this error 718?

I also faced this problem today, error 718, i called customer care and they said it was a temporary problem. When i logged in at 9 i was able to log in.

Back