Unable to login to Airtel Xstream app on FireTv Stick. Keep Getting OTP Expired Error.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 70865
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,678
Airtel Xstream: Amazon.in: Appstore for Android is the app meant for Fire Stick. This doesn't have live TV though.

Contents of this app are free for platinum plans only.
I am platinum postpaid customer. So if I login with same mobile Acct, I will be able to view contents?
I am presently using on laptop browser and connect output to TV through HDMI to view on large screen.
edit: as per review it would only work with 4K and 3rd gen firestick, but I got 2nd gen.

Saw this app available on my 2nd gen Fire TV stick. Installed. But facing the same issue as others. I have Airtel Platinum Postpaid, but its still asking me to buy a subscription. 15 mins later, OTP is being repeatedly rejected.

Another thing I see as a security issue, I used my CC to pay my postpaid bill, now usually I uncheck the box to save the CC details, but surprisingly enough last 4 digits of my CC were visible on this Airtel Xstream firetv app while proceeding with the option to recharge. Anyone faced a similar issue? How do I remove it? I see no option in the Airtel website, or app even after logging in.

Working with my Broadband account but not with my Prepaid sim account.

Back