Unfair charging by tata sky dth

@Hami..
Thanks.. Just been a lot busy over the period of absence, glad to be back..

so sad :(

@bgtv
Rs.1000 is cheap and TS quality is the greatest of all. So don't mind to pay Rs.1000 :D

No.. I never Accept.. That was the ages when you were saying Tata Sky has better Quality.. I trusted Tata Sky only because of the Customer service and not for the Quality.. For me SUN DIRECT sounds better in Quality..but the problem is with the customer care.. this is happening with BIG TV too.. so i was under impression that Tata Sky is giving customer service.. which is now gone.But if you are sticking with TS only the Quality.. then i guess it is time to turn over to the other DTH's.

I found mpeg-4 artififacts and quality loss in sun direct dth . plus the picture's a bit blurred. the ts on the other hand delivers perfect quality and even more. I'd recommend ts anyday especially if the person's rich :P

No.. I never Accept.. That was the ages when you were saying Tata Sky has better Quality.. I trusted Tata Sky only because of the Customer service and not for the Quality.. For me SUN DIRECT sounds better in Quality..but the problem is with the customer care.. this is happening with BIG TV too.. so i was under impression that Tata Sky is giving customer service.. which is now gone.

But if you are sticking with Tata Sky DTH only the Quality.. then i guess it is time to turn over to the other DTH's.

No I didn't say TS had better quality and I was telling SD had better quality from those times. In fact I opened threads with screenshots to show how poor TS quality is and how people were fooled in beliveing that it is having DVD quality and best picture quality.

But now I will tell, TS has the best quality in the world because there is no place for truth in this forum.

There is only one solution to this debate. Go to somebody''s place who has Tata Sky and check it out. And then decide for yourself whether picture quality is good or not. Don't need to believe what other people say. Just use your own brain.

@Hami..
Thanks.. Just been a lot busy over the period of absence, glad to be back..

@bgltv..
I didn't understand the whole part of the charges.. but all i can understand is that you are facing problems and that is the most important part..

Disconnect if you are unhappy but make sure you tell them about it! They need to be hit on their back for what they call India's no.1 DTH Service..

Write a letter (Yes, please do.. mail's will not be replied to, even if they are they are auto generated types..) to someone from the management and seek a reply/ compensation! Make it a fight and make sure you are heard..

Kunal Janu
I did write to Tata Sky Nodal Office, but the same reply was recieved from them as well. Unfortunately, TRAI does not have regulatory authority over these guys and hence they do what they feel like.

I am thinking of posting it in CORE website.

I really think that TRAI should have more powers. It will be very beneficial to all the customers.

Back