Unfair user package policy from Airtel Digital TV

mayank.dixit

ISP
Airtel
I purchase my ADTV on 09-June-09 and I got Mega pack with 3 month free subscription. Currently I am using free subscription.On 08- Aug-09 I called to CC to add topups of Ten Sports and Star Cricket. Customer care executive asked to me you can add Ten sports(Rs90+taxes) for 6 month of lock period and Star Cricket (Rs.20+Taxes per month). I asked them to activate these channels on my package. They activated Ten Sports immediately and for Star cricket They gave me order number and said it will be activated by 10th Aug.On 10th Aug I again called to CC to confirm the status of my order then they said that they cant activate this channel to me and for star cricket I have to subscribe ESS+ topup with Rs.45+taxes/ month.They mention Star Cricket Topup in their latest brochure and I dont want to pay Rs25-27 more money for just watching star cricket. Star Cricket is not part of any pack except ultra packI have old Mega pack (All Sports channels are not part of this pack So I am authorize to subscribe ESS+ or StarCricket topup)In other case If they distribute topups with the basis of new packs You know ESPN and Star Sports are part of New Mega pack except Star Cricket means again I am eligible to subscribe Star Cricket Top-up.I know there is so many senior members in this forum and they can give me the solution, what should I do?Friends please look into this matter as we all are traveling in the same train.Thanks

Back