Universal remote problem

• Thread starter Thread starter tirumala83
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 7,438

tirumala83

ISP
bsnl
i have new dth satellite box 1001-au with universal remote.....i set my universal remote by linking up with my tv remote as per manual...everything was fine until i switched off the main power cord.....when i switched it on back the volume off the set top box was decreased which i can not operate with the universal remote...again i have to reset the remote to old values...then only i can increase the volume of set top box...any body have a solution for this?????

316 views...not even a single replie.....:(

Why are you using the volume of the STB ? After learning the remote to control TV volume you can directly control the volume of the TV. Isnt it ?If you want both the volumes independtly then you will have to use 2 remotes to control each device.

u r right my friend...but every night i have to switch off the main power card...the next morning when i switched it on...volume of the stb decreases(it is by default)...i can operate the TV volume with universal remote but i can get the quality only when the volume of the stb is maximum..that time to increase the stb volume i have to cancel all the settings i made in the universal remote..then only i can increase stb for maximum......

After I made a reply in here, I resetted my 5003-U remote and checked the STB volume.It seems my volume level always stays HIGH (STB VOLUME). So even if I turn the volume down and power off the STB , the next time it automatically starts up with HIGH volume.You might have to talk with the customer care regd your problem in that case.

Back